We open your company
Open your company 100% online and wherever you are.
Average time for the entire process is 15 to 25 days
Why do business owners around the world want to have a business in the United States?
- Personal Identification Document.
- Proof of residence.
Of the process
- We check the availability of the company name in the embedded state.
- Virtual address for the opening process.
- Accounting advice.
- Document checking and follow-up until the end of the process.
Of the business start-up process
Click here to fill out our form
Personal identification, passport and proof of residence.
40 minutes with an accounting professional to answer questions and get guidance.
We suggest the state of Florida for its ease of operation and very low costs.
We will review and send the documents to the United States regulatory departments. After that, just wait between 15 and 25 days until the end of the process.
Now you have an American company and can enjoy all the benefits, even if you are not here.
Your virtual office
A Virtual Office allows small and medium-sized businesses to benefit from all the advantages of a prestigious address, without committing to a physical office space. It’s the ideal solution to host your company in the United States. Facilities for your company to work remotely at home office and have an address for correspondence and much more.
That you can open in the United States
LLC means Limited Liability Company. This company format combines some advantages of corporate structure with elements of tax partnership. When opening a company in the United States in the form of LLC you partially protect your individual from potential financial problems and lawsuits that your legal entity may have.
What are the main benefits of LLC?
Before explaining what C CORP is, it is worth remembering that there is a specific company model called S CORP. This second is available only to companies with all American shareholders. C CORP, or Corporation C, can be formed by foreigners, without any problems. This company model has a more hierarchical structure, with shareholders, directors and board members. To work, this model requires Articles of Incorporation.
This is a more “traditional” model of the company, which follows certain rules such as the adoption of bylaws, frequent meetings between shareholders, presentation of annual reports and issuance of shares. In addition, it has state and federal taxes.
What are the main benefits of C CORP?
LLC and C CORP?
Before opening a company in the United States, you need to make a series of important decisions that will dictate the future of your venture. One of those choices that must be made is to decide between opening an LLC or CORP. These models are similar to the companies LTDA and S/A in Brazil, respectively.
Both entities intend to separate the individual from the legal entity, thus partially protecting individuals from certain personal responsibilities. Each of them has different forms of administration and even taxation. Before deciding on the best category for opening your company in the USA, check out the difference between LLC and Corporation.
- Yes, you only need a business address, where you want to have the company. If you have no address here, you can have a Virtual Office, which will provide you with an address to register and receive your correspondence, all online.
- Some reasons to export and invest in the USA:
- The largest consumer market in the world;
- Strong and stable economy;
- Low regulatory bureaucracy;
- Low import rates;
- Extremely open country for imported products;
- Low interest rates;
- Large credit offer;
- Showcase for other world markets;
In addition, is the largest consumer market in the world and to sell in America and Europe you have to be here, have a physical address and thus offer legal security for your customers.
- No visa or residency is required, only passport, identity card or CNH and proof of residence.
- The time varies according to each state, but in general it will take between 20 and 30 days for the whole process.
Take your company to a new level!
Opening your company in the United States, generating dollar revenues and globalizing your product has never been safer.
To speak with one of our consultants, fill in the details below.